This weblog does not represent the thoughts, intentions, plans or strategies of anyone else.
It is solely my opinion.
Feel free to challenge me, disagree with me, or tell me I’m completely nuts in the comments section of each blog entry or my chat box, but I reserve the right to delete any comment or ban any person for any reason whatsoever (abusive, profane, rude, or anonymous comments) - so keep it polite, please.
Just in case.
If I say something stupid in the future, it’s better to be able to point out that the stupidity is mine, and mine alone.
My stupidity! You can’t have it! :)
Note: I do not take credit for the pictures i post unless i stamp my blogspot on it, thank you.
Wednesday, April 30, 2008,7:35 PM
another school day.
feels different, because tomorrow's holiday.
Labour day, you see.
Get to skip tomorrow's double-periods-torturing subjects.
Ok, so today.
Geography, was bored as usual.
The teacher's talking non-stop.
As if she devoted her life teaching geography.
That teacher, dramatic.
In a bad way.
i don't get why everyone seems to enjoy his lesson.
Talking like he's going to die soon and appreciates all his time.
I didn't even absorb a word he said.
The fun thing for today.
I always waited for the dance club.
The only thing i looked forward to on Wednesdays.
Today, we practised as usual.
Although i can say that i didn't really sweat much.
And didn't have much new steps.
The performancers for that dance on concert was supposed to stay back.
A big BUT.
We were supposed to stay on Friday last two periods.
Only senior 3, 4 and 5 could.
Senior 1's doesn't have ECA at the time.
We're having lessons.
So we can't skip them.
Damn the MR YU!
That made my bad day.
I saw someone's blog which made me puke.
P.S my tooth still hurts!
[ not tooth. Hasn't grow yet. You can say, the gum. ]
P.S no offence in all above 'harsh' comments.
Tuesday, April 29, 2008,9:12 PM
Got tagged. That Ghia, like to gimme problems.
For her favour, I'm doing this.
1. who is your all-time inspiration?
2. if you were to be stranded on a deserted island, who are the 3 blog buddies you would take with you? why?
HIME - to bug her. CHIBI RIKO - to talk about bitches. yeah =) GHIA - to let her bug me. XD
3. where is the place that you want to go the most?
Milan - to shop. [ If i got enough money, that is. ]
4. do you believe in true love?
5. if you win $1 million, what would you do?
Find a gigolo. High quality ones.
6. if you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
7. list out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
Annoying, Irritating, likes to bug people. [ ha. ]=/
8. what are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
Not specific. But, LENGZAI.
9. which type of person you hate the most?
Bitches, bastards, fakers, liars, imbeciles, etc.
10. if you have faults, would you rather the people around you point out to you or would you rather they keep quiet?
11. what do you think is the most important in your life?
12. are you a shopaholic?
Yes, but a very POOR one. =)
13. if you have a chance. which part of your character you would want to change?
None, I'm good enough. [ haha. ]
14. what would you do if have an off day?
Eat. Sleep. Find more gigolos.
15. what is the last shocking thing you've seen or heard?
A father prisoned his own daughter underground for approximately 24 years AND sexually abused her. Had kids, too.
16. how do you feel now?
17. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
Wish comes true.
18.What are you afraid to lose the most now?
19. What is your ambition?
20. If you could be anybody you want for a day,who would it be.Why?
Prostitute. [ Currently loving 'memoirs of a geisha' ]
You have to answer the survey with an honest heart.An honest heart will give you good luck for the entire year.You may imagine of one people or maybe some people not only one.Answer it,
What if your ex says..Why did you let me go?
Because you sucked.
I still love you.
Will you go out with me?
Hey, can i give/ask you for a ride?
Unless you drive a sports car.
I cannot keep my promise to you.
Then i won't keep mine, either.
My friends say we don't look good together.
Like i care.
You have changed.
You're the one who does.
Can we get back together?
Oh, I knew what this is all about. You found someone else.
Yes. And he's a 100 times better than you.
Don't you realize? You are the one who hurt me!
Serve you right.
How can you forget our memories?
I never did. It was always there.
I will always love you.
Whoever who wants to answer this, give it a go.
Was a BAD day.
Went to the dentist and had it taken care of.
PLUS i had to wait for an hour for my turn.
PLUS when it was finally my turn, i think the doctor really appreciates his time.
Because he very well ignored me.
Even when i happen to be inside that dentist room.
Specifically, a few of his friends [ i guess, if he had any, that is. ] came inside.
And they were hugging each other.
Chatting to each other.
And completely IGNORED the patient there. [ which was me, who'd used up all my patience. ]
I thought if they wasted time, it would calm my nerves.
You don't know how nervous i felt there.
My heart was like, going to burst. [ if that's the best way to describe it. ]
And, finally. FINALLY.
That doctor came and checked out my tooth, asking what's the matter.
After a brief discussion with him, [ if you can consider it to be discussion ]
he agreed to get rid of two of my tooth. [ Aw, they're supposed to be mine, and he wants it. ]
Here comes the crisis.
He sprayed some liquid on my tooth and gum.
OH MY GOD.
It was like, SPICY! ._.
Like, a very numb feeling.
Makes me nauseous.
And it taste bitter.
[ It's not like i drank it or anything, you see. I just tasted it with my tongue. ]
That part of my face felt paralysed.
I asked my mum to slapped it. [ ouch. ]
It doesn't hurt! yay!
Ladies and gentlemen, here comes the scary part.
He took a tool, something like a SCREWDRIVER?
And plunged forward, to my mouth.
That time i was like, JUST WHAT THE HECK IS HE DOING?
He comes nearer, nearer.
That's what i felt.
Dammit it hurts.
But the good thing is, it passes so fast!
My bad tooth are gone.
Are yucky gums, looks like jelly.
My mouth is full of them.
Any vampires in sight?
Well come on i have food for you guys.
The POINT is.
My tooth is out!
One thing i heard from a teacher today.
' Put less sweet in the coffee, put more sweet in your smile. '
Well, i think it's a good one.
They say i'm evil.
Don't believe that.
I wouldn't even hurt a fly.
--Last verse was pick and edited from 'The Skin Gods'--
Sunday, April 27, 2008,8:51 PM
Yeah, just like what the title seemed.Everyone asked." Are you heart broken? "Instinctively i answered." Yeah, didn't you see the title? "As expected, they asked again." Why? "Now, that's really a boring question.Asking 'whys'.Is knowing the reason so good?Can't people just stay in their innocent state forever?Just like, a baby.So innocent.Didn't even had any questions.Just smile, eat, sleep and play everyday.That's so fun.I adore babies.But i don't like taking care of them, though.And if they cry, i won't know how to sooth them.So what i usually do.I cry with them too.* laughs hard *And see what they can do.* coughs *Sorry, got a bit carried away with the baby talk.Like i just said, peoples asking 'whys' are such a nuisance.Must they know why?What if you're disappointed with the answer?And you'll regret even asking why.Well, i'll admit.I love asking 'whys' too.* xD *Because, it's fun!So i guess i can't blame people asking 'whys'.Oh.Before i forget.WHY do i feel like my blogs are getting more boring day by day?There. I asked.Ah.What's the first thing i talked about here?Let's continue that, shall we.When they asked me." Why are you heart broken? "I suppose they really wanted to know the reason badly.So i told them." It's because you didn't gimme monehh."Cheers.Okay i admit this is pretty boring.Read this passage then.I copied-paste it from some blog.
At last a guy has taken the time to write this all down. Finally, the guys' side of the story. (I must admit, it's pretty good). We always hear "the rules" from the female point of view... Now here are the rules from the male side. These are our rules! Smile . =]
Please note... these are all numbered "1" ON PURPOSE!
1. Men ARE NOT mind readers.
1. Learn to work the toilet seat. You're a big girl. If it's up, put it down. We need it up, you need it down. You don't hear us complaining about you leaving it down.
1. Sunday sports. It's like the full moon or the changing of the tides. Let it be.
1. Shopping is NOT a sport. And no, we are never going to think of it that way.
1. Crying is blackmail.
1. Ask for what you want. Let us be clear on this one: Subtle hints do not work! Strong hints do not work! Obvious hints do not work! Just say it!
1. Yes and No are perfectly acceptable answers to almost every question.
1. Come to us with a problem only if you want help solving it. That's what we do.
Sympathy is what your girlfriends are for.
1. A headache that lasts for 17 months is a problem. See a doctor.
1. Anything we said 6 months ago is inadmissible in an argument. In fact, all comments become null and void after 7 Days.
1. If you won't dress like the Victoria's Secret girls, don't expect us to act like soap opera guys.
1. If you think you're fat, you probably are. Don't ask us.
1. If something we said can be interpreted two ways and one of the ways makes you sad or angry, we meant the other one.
1. You can either ask us to do something or tell us how you want it done. Not both.
If you already know best how to do it, just do it yourself.
1. Whenever possible, Please say whatever you have to say during commercials.
1. Christopher Columbus did NOT need directions and neither do we.
1. ALL men see in only 16 colors, like Windows default settings. Peach, for example, is a fruit, not a color. Pumpkin is also a fruit. We have no idea what mauve is.
1. If it itches, it will be scratched. We do that.
1. If we ask what is wrong and you say "nothing," We will act like nothing's wrong. We know you are lying, but it is just not worth the hassle.
1. If you ask a question you don't want an answer to, expect an answer you don't want to hear.
1. When we have to go somewhere, absolutely anything you wear is fine...Really.
1. Don't ask us what we're thinking about unless you are prepared to discuss such topics as baseball, the shotgun formation, or golf.
1. You have enough clothes.
1. You have too many shoes.
1. I am in shape. Round IS a shape!
1. Thank you for reading this. Yes, I know, I have to sleep on the couch tonight;
but did you know men really don't mind that? It's like camping.
Pass this to as many men as you can - to give them a laugh.
Pass this to as many women as you can - to give them a bigger laugh
Friday, April 25, 2008,7:29 PM
phantom of the opera drama.
at school hall.
students from other schools came too.
so surians were forced to sit behind.
can't see clearly.
just looking at the LCD screen.
not fun at all.
we paid rm10 like all of them too.
so why can't we have a front seat like them?
that drama was nice.
minus the sound system.
minus all the fuckers sitting around me.
two fuckers infront of me, two behind.
so fucking unlucky.
so fucking annoying i wanted to slap them.
* angry *
too bad i didn't.
drama was nice.
like i say, minus some "little" stuff and it'll be perfect already.
normal school day actually.
history teacher let us have a free 35 minute period.
* smiles *
spent my time reading.
memoirs of a geisha.
i'm a book worm.
* .____. *
but i love to read.
minus bad books [ e.g dedication ].
nothing special today.
might as well stop here.
please come again.
* waves *.
P.S. no one wants to fuck those fuckers. and they'll all die as an old virgin.
[ yes. and i mean a VERY OLD VIRGIN. ]
---above is ``DEMON's famous quote---
copyrights © reserved.
Wednesday, April 23, 2008,7:30 PM
happy birthday zi sin~
well, about the present.
i guess i'll give it later.
didn't really have the time to go out.
but, hey. i promised.
just a more than ordinary school day.
you can't say it's bored.
it's a good day too.
with friends, stuff.
morning, quite worried.
about my friend's relationship.
why should i? i thought.
it's not even my business.
maybe my observing people sickness got in again.
got to know someone new, interested.
another friend, and i get happy.
just like an innocent child? yeah, exactly.
i got my way out of couples.
but they bothered with me anyways.
they don't mind? i wondered.
saw bitch 1 and bitch 2 today.
they still sucked, completely.
or more, you could say.
didn't have the chance to talk to them, if not i would have.
once wrong, but i'll always remember it.
not my fault, isn't it?
i don't hate them.
seriously. i guess.
but they just seemed like bitches to me.
bullied my friend.
not really a close friend.
but i still mind.
they did that preposterous.
hope i could practise my slapping skills on them.
tuition waiting for me at home.
updated blog, because it seemed so blank.
out of ideas to write anything at all.
so i made this lame.
seems weird, too.
i promised to make this interesting in the previous one, didn't i?
just ran out of ideas.
didn't think an interesting blog would be so difficult.
now i promise again.
i'll make it AS INTERESTING AS POSSIBLE.
well, like you care whether this is interesting or not.
anyways, see you again.
hope you'll never stop checking out here.
Tuesday, April 22, 2008,7:55 PM
I'm new to blogging.
unfamiliar, you can say.
and completely exhausted figuring this blog out.
so i'll end here for my first blog.
short, i know.
well, what do you expect?
a complete blog in one day time?
well, in your dreams.
anyway, please look forward to my blogs.
hope it'll be deadly interesting.
You Are The: